Resolved: Valley Motors - Scandalous used car lot

Resolved
1.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Jul 12, 2017

This post was meant for Valley Motors in Mooresville IN. Sorry for any confusion.

Original review posted by user Jul 12, 2017

On the 19th of June I bought a used car "as is" and was super excited until the check engine light came on the very evening of purchasing the car. I tried several times talking to them to see if they could do anything to help.

I understand buying a car as is but after paying 990.00 I didnt expect to have immediate problems. I was told that the only thing I could do was return tje car to them and be out the money.

No refund would be iasued at all. I mean they even refused to give me something in writing that I returned the car.Due to the shady ways of these people I fear that they will just resell the car to someone else without repairing the issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2003 Subaru Of America Legacy Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 12, 2017.

Valley Motors - Oil leak at 5k miles

Timonium, Maryland
Featured

At 3k, I've noticed that the car was consuming oil since it's at it breaking point. Then I've noticed there was a seepage under the oil pan at 5k, but now it has a small leak at 10k miles.

When I took it to get its 10k service at this dealership where we bought the car, service told us that it's just engine residue. There's no reason for this engine to leak oil at a low mileage unless it has a seal issue.

When we bought the car the coolant level was low and when we got out 10k service it was at minimum. Like the previous review, this dealership want's to perform you're 3 first services and then hit you with a big number for various repairs.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 10, 2013.

Valley Motors - 2009 VW tiguan and the cost to own

If you are thinking about buying a VW be aware of the cost to maintain. I bought a new 2009 VW Tiguan, took it to the dealership every 10,000 miles for maintenance at Valley Motors York Rd.

Md. The cost to maintain:0-36,000 miles is $0.00. The cost to maintain:40,000-98,000 miles is $9200.00. Currently at the dealership because no sound is coming out.

They informed me I needed an AMP, and the cost is $1000.00.

Unreal...No one can afford to maintain a VW so factor this in when considering to purchase a VW. Who would have thought the repairs would be so costly and so many.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 07, 2013.